A hybrid event, captivating digitally and in real life.
From Wörth to the World Wide Web.
How do you design an event that converts the messages, innovations and content offered by Mercedes-Benz Trucks into an experience, even in the age of coronavirus?
The idea was to link a live event with a twin virtual event. In this way, both formats could maintain their individual experience factor despite limitations.
A hybrid event on a specially created digital platform that offered workshops, masterclasses and product presentations by experts involving real vehicles and much more.
From the production site in Wörth to the World Wide Web.
In the industry information center in Wörth, we staged and produced a live infotainment format based around current and future new developments from the world of commercial vehicles.
- Programming: wirmachenbunt, Hamburg / Camalot, Iserlohn / Brand.New Day, Cologne
- Exhibit construction: Expotec, Mainz
- Architecture: Kauffmann Theilig & Partner, Stuttgart
- Technical management: elaborate events, Berlin
- Stand construction: Display International, Würselen
- Lighting design: rgb GmbH, Essen